Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bee Crafts


In reality, I have arrived safely in Portland, have moved in with my sister and am working on a resume. On this blog, I am playing catch-up so you'll see a few more daycare posts before I get to our trip the the Northwest.

These are a couple of bee related crafts we made a while back. The first is made by painting a toilet paper roll with yellow and back stripes and then gluing on wings which I just cut free hand from some useless Power Puff girls coloring book. We also folded a pipe cleaner in half and taped it inside for the antennae.


This one is just made by painting the kids feet yellow with a foam brush and helping them step down on a piece of paper. Have a tub of baby wipes nearby.



I always had paper, coloring books and bins full of crayons, markers, glue sticks and scissors down at child level so the kids could choose to create whenever they felt like it. Of course they also had to clean up afterwards. This guy was discovering the joys of using the body as a canvas!

No comments:

Post a Comment