Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gratitude Day #6


#1. I am grateful for the weekend. I am grateful for sleeping in and lazy mornings before the kids activities and errands begin. I am grateful for staying up a bit late on Saturday nights because church does not start until 1:00 on Sundays.

#2. I am grateful for my calling at church. At first it intimidated me, but I have come to love the preparation and study required to teach the Old Testament. I am grateful for a calling which allows me to be with adults on Sunday for a few hours - it is just what I need at this time in my life.

#3. I am grateful for the little gym I just joined for the winter. After a two week sugar crazed rest, I went back to running today. I feel better, I have more energy and I am happier with myself when I get some exercise.

#4. I am grateful for good kid movies. We finally watched Toy Story 3 - adorable.

#5. I am grateful for the 60 degree sunny weather we enjoyed today.

1 comment:

  1. Are you teaching Gospel Doctrine? (I thought I remember reading that on one of your blog posts.) Wow---that is a tough gig! I bet you do a great job! :o)

    ReplyDelete