Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gratitude Day #1


I participated in this challenge last year and thought is was a wonderful way to really reflect throughout the month on all that we have.

1. I am grateful for fall. We are at the tail end of the season, but it is my favorite time of year.

2. I am grateful for no cavities in any of the kids. Calvin finished his appointment yesterday afternoon. I am grateful for Argosy Dental Clinic for providing low-cost dental cleanings and x-rays. The cost for all three kids with cleaning, fluoride treatment and full x-rays was $125 - they are located near the community center in Eagan.

3. I am grateful for a healthy family. The weather has turned cold and the daycare kids are starting to arrive with runny noses, but so far, we are all healthy. It is time to start scheduling the flu shots.

4. I am grateful for the start of this new month. I love Thanksgiving and though it does not look like we will have any family with us this year, we will celebrate with good friends and good food.

5. I am grateful for Sophie's new haircut. It takes about 1 minute to do her hair in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment