Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sexy Mommy Diet Day Five

This was breakfast today: vanilla nonfat greek yogurt, cantelope and Alpen cereal. I was supposed to buy Alpen sugar free, but I could not find it. I was worried about this becasue I made it and then had to let it sit while a baby cried, another needed to be changed, I folded a load of laundry and loaded and started the dishwasher. I do not like mushy stuff. But, even after a good 1/2 hour sitting on the counter, the cereal was still crunchy! It was delicious even if I ate it with a screaming baby clinging to my leg.


I had some carrots and with dip at the park, a couple of bites of a Trader Joe's blueberry bar and then managed to really miss lunch. By the time I got most of the kids down for naps, I had people here for the next several hours so I just did not get to it.

For dinner, I had the last of the salmon salad in a warm pita.


One can diet coke today, crystal light, half a can diet 7-up and water. I am hungry tonight, but too annoyed with my ex to prepare any food so I am going to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! keep it up. I've fallen off the food wagon...I can't help myself...but! I am proud of me, I've done some serious exercising every day this week and gone to bed absolutely tired. My muscles are being challenged, so, good for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspired me to have some rockmelon today too!

    Hope you slept well, and that today is a better day for you.

    ReplyDelete