Thursday, November 19, 2009

Turkey Craft

Easy craft to do today with your kids. Have them trace their hands with a crayon - help them if necessary. Cut out each hand. My kids cut one and I cut the other. Glue the hands to a different colored paper and color.


Note: see the dark blob in the center of Calvin's picture. It is a tornado. If you click on the photo to enlarge it, you will also be able to see the "aliens from Mars are coming out of the tornado - they are coming to try and kill those two stinky chickens". It will also allow you to see that "these chickens are pooping out some babies". I kid you not. Calvin has quite the imagination.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Calvin certainly does have quite the creative imagination. We did this same turkey craft when I worked at a daycare several years ago. We tried to do a lot of different crafts starting with the kids' hand cutouts.

    ReplyDelete