Monday, November 9, 2009

New Moon Party Invitations


Yes, we are having a girl's night out party for the New Moon movie. Yes, there are over 35 of us going. Yes, you can come to if I somehow forgot to invite you - everyone is welcome. Let me know ASAP (like tomorrow) if want to join us so we can make final reservations. Yes, this movie does look better than the first one - perhaps because of the increase in eye candy - or a bigger budget.

The invites were inspired by a movie ticket invitation I saw on-line. I wanted people to be able to continue to use them instead of tossing out my hard work, so I made double sided bookmarks with a wolf charm on Jacob's side and a Moon charm on Edward's side and a silver tassel.

4 comments:

  1. I want one!!! Seriously, let me check my schedule. I would love to be there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What am I saying!!! Coming to MN right now is not very appealing. I just checked your weather. Next week it will be nippy! :( I am planning a visit there... I'm just thinking that next April will be the soonest. Have Fun! and if you have any extra invites I really do want one. You did a great job on them. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! It sounds like so much fun. My mom is going to a New Moon party too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this invite. How creative and fun! I wish I were in Minnesota for this event. The invite alone screams it's going to be a great time!

    ReplyDelete