Saturday, September 5, 2009

Quickly Catching Up


Hooray! I was able to spend time again with Leta during my quick stops in SLC. We spent the day together when I arrived and then the kids and I spent the night at her house before flying back to Minnesota. Leta is doing really well. She is so strong and has such a developed testimony, that she continues to be an example to me of having faith and understanding the big picture through trials and tragedy.

Nathanial and Ailsa:


Leta bought a bunch of my hair clips for herself and for Ailsa and she is now selling them for me from her home (she is also an image consultant, sells Senegence and Cookie Lee).


Leta wearing one of my clips on her shirt as well as one of the pendants I made for her with an image of Kaitlyn.


Leta and her husband Nathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment