Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sunset

I snapped these photos tonight of the gorgeous sunset. Ken and Kelly were here to see it tonight as Ken was installing their old kitchen tracked lighting in our basement before we settled in for a couple of close games of Carcassonne. I think Ken must be the most hard working home teacher in our ward!


"I rejoice in belonging to such a loving and caring organization [as the Church]. No one knows better how to bear one another's burdens, mourn with those who mourn, and comfort those who stand in need of comfort. I choose to call it 'enduring together.' What happens to one happens to all. We endure together. May we be an instrument in lightening the burden of others."

Richard C. Edgley, "Enduring Together," Ensign, Nov. 2007, 11

Thank you to everyone who has been so very kind and generous with your time, talents and comfort. You can never know how much I love you and am grateful for you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment