Monday, December 8, 2008

Funny things kids say - Calvin

Calvin on the phone tonight with Auntie Koo in Oregon (he is super, super excited for Christmas!):

"I want LOTS and LOTS of presents for Christmas!"
  • Race cars that zoom upside down (waves hands around in the air)
  • Wall-E movie
  • Another Thomas and Gary Movie (Tom and Jerry)
  • Kung Poo Panda Movie
  • Gingerbread cookies
  • Thomas the Train - a cool one
  • I want a car that can "boom" the world
  • Train with a mote (remote)
  • A flyswatter to keep the bees out of my house
  • A big car, brand new like Luke has at his house, with a mote (remote) to work with
I overheard Koo telling Calvin that she wanted a husband for Christmas. Calvin replied "I can't".

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to add a pink or rainbow colored dog. A real one, not a toy.

    ReplyDelete