Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Buy Handmade

I love to spend time browsing the amazing handmade items for sale at etsy and here is another way to find handmade gift items for the holidays (many of these women have shops on etsy as well). I am trying to make about 1/2 of my gifts this year. I'd love to get to the point where I could make them all - I'd have to start in January.

Some favorites:
Popsqually & Company- really cute Christmas tags and other paper products
Apostrophe Designs - love the purses
Simply Silhouettes - I want to learn how to make these!
Blooming Lily Designs - adorable bright girls clothing
Line Upon Line Cards - funny, quirky Mormon themed cards
Fabric Shoppe - yummy fabrics for people who actually sew and people like me who wish they did!

I am stopping now, because I could browse all day. Women are so talented!


2 comments:

  1. I love to see all the creative people/ideas on the web. I'm truly amazed and impressed with the wonderful 'stuff' out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop laughing at the cards! I love funny cards so much. I have a little collection. I buy one to give and one to keep. I posted that link on my FB page.

    ReplyDelete