Thursday, September 25, 2008

Individualism

Here is the outfit Sophie wore to school on Tuesday. CLEARLY, we can see that her outfit consists of a t-shirt, leggings (tights with the feet cut off), and a zip up dress on top. I did not see Sophie come in the door after school, but later as we were getting ready to leave for scouts, I looked over at her and said,
"Sophie, put your dress back on and get in the car." Then, it dawned on me that she was not wearing her dress.
"Sophie, when did you take off your dress?"
"Oh, after gym today, I was just soooo hot . . . . "


This led to a long discussion on modest dress - tights and a t-shirt not being modest enough for school!


In other fashion news, Calvin has become quite adamant about dressing himself. This is the charming outfit he wore to pack meeting. This morning, he had on this same out fit with a pair of overalls on top.

2 comments:

  1. That's too funny. Definitely a good idea to teach her to keep her clothes on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I pick up Greg a lot of the times with less clothes on then I sent him to school in. Luckily he is still dressed enough that I don't have to have the modesty talk with him(more often needed with girls than boys, although there are some boys I've seen who need it). I do have to make sure that he still has his article of clothing in his possession somewhere!

    ReplyDelete