Friday, August 29, 2008

Check out those Pots!

I think it is pretty impressive to see how lush my pots have grown this summer considering I did not plant them until after the 4th of July!!! Sadly, I did not plant anything in the pots on the deck (they grew some huge weeds all on their own) because I was too lazy. Maybe next year.


It was actually hot and muggy here today (after a cold morning) and the kids spent the afternoon running in the sprinkler and riding bikes in the cul-de-sac. This is it - the last day of summer vacation - school starts on Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stacey! Those are very impressive pots! What kind of flower is that in the top pot? I know I've seen them before but I don't know what they are. They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are impatience. They like part-shade.

    ReplyDelete