Thursday, March 27, 2008

Life in the Arctic Tundra

I am sorry for the lack of posts - I have been having technical difficulties with my computer and am trying to clean up my photos files. I hope to get a lot done tomorrow . . . . .

The weather continues to ignore the fact that we have already past the official start of spring. This is what it looked like the day before Easter! The kids are back to sledding down the snow mountain in the cul-de-sac and having snowball fights with the neighbor kids. Max literally spent most of Saturday outside in the snow. Bryan went out and shoveled a path from the end of the driveway to the door as Koo and I were hosting a baby shower at our house on Saturday morning. Other that the path, we are no longer shoveling. I REFUSE to acknowledge the snow any longer. Maybe if I ignore it, spring will actually come!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like that here tonight. It was one of those whacky weather days where it was like 45 when I left the house this evening & a few hours later coming home snow had covered everything and you couldn't see a few feet in front of the car!
    I agree with you, I'm ready for the snow to go away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about the snow!!! I am glad it is finally deciding to leave us. Noone should still have snow on the ground in April!! The rest had better melt quickly!!!

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snow! I wish we had more of it (sorry, to those of you who don't agree), however, when I am ready for spring to come and it is being stuborn, I find that drinking lemonade actually helps. Thought you might like to try it. Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete